We, the office BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA (hereinafter “BALLINIPITT”), offer a wide range of services in terms of
- architecture: Design and study of buildings, interior fittings, restoration, coordination of works and coordination of Safety and Health,
- planning: Master plan, master plan, specific development project, general development project, and
- expertise and assessments: Unilateral, adversarial and judicial,
hereinafter the “Services”.
For our current projects and in view of the development of new projects, we consider it necessary to pay the greatest attention to the protection of confidentiality. This is why we are committed to respecting the confidentiality, integrity and security of the personal information that we collect about you and that you entrust to us.
Who is the data controller and who can I contact?
The personal information we collect.
We may collect your personal information for various reasons: processing your orders and projects, your correspondence, provision of Services, contractual relationship, etc. We may combine information collected from you with data obtained from other sources to improve our Services and to personalize our interactions with you. In addition, we collect information related to your projects using different technologies.
How do we use your personal data?
Personal data, communicated by you or by a third party, or legitimately received by BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA, by third parties, may be processed by BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA with a view to:
- Provide the Services
- Improve the Services
- Ensure the operation of the activity and performance
- Manage contracts
- Provide customer service
- Manage the commercial relationship and keep the customer file up to date
- Establish statistics
- Manage disputes and recover debts
- Detect, prevent and fight against fraud
- Pay for services (contracts and fee notes).
How do we share your personal data?
If necessary, we share your personal data to complete a transaction or to provide a Service that you have requested. Your personal data may be communicated to authorities, partners and service providers (engineers, partner architects, trustees or others) cooperating with us on your projects and who may need access to personal data in order to provide service support to the customers or help provide our Services. We also share your data when required by law, to respond to an authorization or legal procedure, to be able to carry out our customers’ projects, to maintain the quality of our Services and to protect the rights or property of BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA, for the management of litigation and debt collection, as well as the payment of services.
Transfer of data outside the European Union.
Data transfers to third countries (= outside the European Union) are only possible if:
- There is an adequacy decision from the European Commission for these countries
- Appropriate safeguards (standard contractual clauses, etc.)
- Exceptions for specific transfers (eg consent, contract, etc.).
How do we protect your personal data?
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are trained to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal data, we limit it to the strict minimum and we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer), Digital Certificate
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – data subject
- Network monitoring software
- Computer backup (Back up in the European Union by company(ies) subject to the GDPR)
- Login password
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your data.
Retention of your personal data.
We keep your personal data for as long as necessary to provide the Services and carry out the projects and studies you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our contracts and commitments. . Because these needs may vary for different types of data in the context of different Services, actual retention periods may vary significantly. The criteria taken into account to determine the retention periods include the following:
- Necessity of retention to provide the requested Services
- Sensitivity of data collected or entrusted
- Specific consent or agreed limitation
- Legal or contractual obligation
- Retention policy adopted by BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA.
Right of access, rectification, limitation and opposition.
BALLINIPITT architectes urbanistes SA adheres to the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data EU/2016/679 in terms of data protection and guarantees you the following rights:
- If the processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent
- You can consult your personal data, have them rectified and limit them
- You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority.
IS THERE AN OBLIGATION FOR ME TO PROVIDE DATA
As part of our business relationship, you must provide the personal data that is necessary to conduct a business relationship and the performance of contractual obligations or the collection of which we are required by law. Without this data, we must generally refuse the conclusion of the contract or the execution of an order or we can no longer execute an existing contract and must terminate it if necessary.