Who we are
BALLINIPITT Architectes Urbanistes is above all a multicultural and international team of about twenty people composed of architects, interior architects, urban planners, draughtsmen, technicians and all the trades essential to the operation of the agency.
For more than 40 years, we have built our experience on a wide range of projects of all types and sizes in Luxembourg and abroad.
Within the execution division, you will be responsible for :
- Work in a team on medium-sized projects.
- Management and elaboration of execution plans and technical details.
- Participate in estimates, descriptions of construction systems and products used.
- Establish and follow up on the work schedule.
- Ensure the technical coordination of project implementation as well as the financial follow-up.
- Represent the agency with your interpersonal skills, with clients, project managers, partners, companies and suppliers.
- You are fluent in French, both written and spoken; German is considered an asset.
- Structured, your precision and organization allow you to make everyone’s work flow smoothly.
- Adaptable, you feel ready to face any type of situation.
- Experienced, you have at least 5 years of experience as an architect in Luxembourg.
- Strong knowledge in project implementation.
- You have good team spirit and social skills.
- Knowledge of Allplan software is an asset.
What we offer
- A permanent contract within an experienced, multicultural and dynamic team.
- A professional experience rich in challenges and opportunities.
- A continuous development with adapted trainings.
- A salary in line with your skills and qualifications.
The provision of a training program to all our employees offers our team the opportunity to develop their skills and to evolve within the agency, which contributes to strengthening our expertise and excellence in our field of activity.
Each year, we offer our team the opportunity to discover new environments, to enrich their knowledge and experience, and to be inspired by new cultures through a study trip (Switzerland, Netherlands, England, Czech Republic…). Friendly team events such as monthly lunches are held every first Wednesday of the month, which reinforces our team spirit.
Our company is strongly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and we are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Want to join us?
Send your application with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, diploma and portfolio (10mb max) to the following address: [email protected].