Who we are
BALLINIPITT Architectes Urbanistes is above all a multicultural and international team of about twenty people composed of architects, interior architects, urban planners, draughtsmen, technicians and all the trades essential to the operation of the agency.
For more than 40 years, we have built our experience on a wide range of projects of all types and sizes in Luxembourg and abroad.
Within the execution pole, you will be in charge of:
- Working in a team on large-scale projects in the public and private sector.
- Participate in estimates, descriptions of construction systems and products used.
- Establish and follow up on the work schedule.
- Ensure technical coordination of the execution of large-scale complex projects.
- Financial follow-up and management of the budget.
- Represent the agency with your interpersonal skills, with clients, project managers, partners, companies and suppliers.
- You are fluent in French, both written and spoken; German is considered an asset.
- Structured, your precision and organization allow you to make everyone’s work flow smoothly.
- Adaptable, you feel ready to face any type of situation.
- Experienced, you have significant experience in a similar position and large-scale projects with a solid knowledge of public and private markets.
- You are a team player and have experience in leading a team.
What we offer
- A permanent contract within an experienced, multicultural and dynamic team.
- A professional experience rich in challenges and opportunities.
- A continuous development with adapted trainings.
- A salary in line with your skills and qualifications.
The provision of a training program to all our employees offers our team the opportunity to develop their skills and to evolve within the agency, which contributes to strengthening our expertise and excellence in our field of activity.
Each year, we offer our team the opportunity to discover new environments, to enrich their knowledge and experience, and to be inspired by new cultures through a study trip (Switzerland, Netherlands, England, Czech Republic…). Friendly team events such as monthly lunches are held every first Wednesday of the month, which reinforces our team spirit.
Our company is strongly committed to diversity, equity and inclusion, and we are committed to creating a respectful and inclusive work environment for all our employees.
Want to join us?
Please send your application with a cover letter, curriculum vitae, diploma and portfolio (10mb max) to the following address: [email protected]